What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, download a file or subscribe to our newsletter. We also might request additional information in order to provide additional services such as invoice printing.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
We occasionally send information about product updates, new features or promotions to your APAPFOTO, INC. account.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed Unsubscribe links in all our emails in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
All payments are handled by Payment gateway providers using their own secure methods. We never require access to your sensitive credit/debit card information.
Your sensitive private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not stored on our servers.
We use browser cookies to give you the best experience on our sites. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and products here: Term and Conditions.